CrimsonSpade57 Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 Misery is my company love is my freind I am lost and can't find my way You make my heart mend then tear itself to shreds over and over I feel powerless to control it but I try and I loss parts of my soul as I watch the fragments wither and die all I can see is what I want you and me to be but I know it will never really come true as I come to relise these truths I feel the pain of loss and the anguash of lossing the only person you love then you say I Love You and my hope is restored but my strangth continues to weaken and I hope I'm strong enough to resist this onslaught of anguash because I wouldn't survive truely lossing you.
PurpleKitty Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 really good...might want to check spelling though
CrimsonSpade57 Posted April 19, 2012 Author Posted April 19, 2012 I didn't care about spelling it not one of my normal poems that I write for fun an like to be perfect.
PurpleKitty Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 ah kay fair enough....its really good though ^.^
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now