Real Names...HATE IT?

LoserGirlNamedKilo

my mom called me franklin, so everybody liked to call me franklin the turtle in grade8, til i beat the shit out of this one kid, and i never heard it once in hischool cause i make sure everyone calls me FRANK now. srsly tho, couldnt just call me like, MIKE, or something??

still new to this site, cant you tell ^^^^ :sad:

Yepp I can tell :) I get it...I prefer having any other name then Quianna....My moma just wanted my name to start with a Q...I like it at times, but I hate how everyone gets quiet when it's time for my name to be called and they get it wrong...I have people call me whatever they want like Key....Then when I found people who liked anime like me they called me Kisa, Kilala, Kiki-chan, all that...when they say my real name I gotta tell them the correct way of saying it. KEY-anna not key-own-na whatever...

Edited by LoserGirlNamedAir

o_O the fack? lol

Well, the Liene part's a pretty name. xD

I always wanted to name my son Cairo. o.o

yeah lolz...I like weird names...lolz I only have Eileen in it because of the song 'Come On Eileen' by Dexy's Midnight Runners...I love that song:)

and I like the name...Cairo lolz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blef. I don't like my name. I want to change it to Amara :3

Everyone calls me Amii here though. I don't even think half of the people say it right though.

Not Amy. Amii. Aah-mee

• 2 weeks later...

No one dares to pronounce my name wrong , my friend did it on purpose just to make angry cause he never saw me angry but I gave the manliest slap he ever saw I felt sorry for him when he fell down , he doesn't talk to me anymore hahahahaha

my stupid name is chase. there is a preppy gay dude at my school named chase. i cant go by my middle name becauseni dont want to be associated with the gay-tarded sparkly vampire from twilight. so i try to go by fang. 7 people call me that. nobody else does

Chase isn't such a bad name but in ur situation it is :P and truth be told, Fang is way better xD no offense