Catch&Release Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 You say it will pass That it wont last you say I'll get by That I will be fine Your words dont help even though you think they might the only words that do shed light on my pain are spoken in vain by the rest of the world Through the strife i remember life even though i may sink low i need to know it will go on
Erasmas Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 Great flow! I confused myself though and read it weirdly like twice though. XD +1
Catch&Release Posted April 19, 2012 Author Posted April 19, 2012 thanks i waz just depressed tho :3 L.G.O..
Guest xxRisikaxx Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 i like it, heh, you will be amazed what happens out of misery, a lot of great work does
Erasmas Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 Yeah, that is kinda what Emo is all about... EMOTIONAL/EMOTIVE Metalcore, lol.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now