PurpleKitty Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 Daylight dims Night-time rules This is always the way it is The moon calls I lay there watching The stars so many But yet so few Alone and lost Amongst the crowds They shine and shout Calling out Wanting to be heard They glitter and sparkle Trying their best To stand out from all the rest Just wanting to be seen Just wanting to be heard Just wanting to be loved Just wanting to be appreciated They try their best But they are no better than the rest They gaze upon each other Wanting a lover But it is just a tease For they don’t have anyone to please A tear escapes my eye I know their feelings And all I can say is I tried Can someone else help me fix this poem I think its crappy
BlooodedRedRose Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 I think its good & if i could help it i rlly cant c a way to fix it, keep up the good stuff
Erasmas Posted April 20, 2012 Posted April 20, 2012 Damn, this is one of your best! No fixing needed! Beautifully well done, metaphor, writing and all. All you wimminz be out-writing me. XD +1
PurpleKitty Posted April 20, 2012 Author Posted April 20, 2012 hahaha you really think so? thanks guys......I was half asleep when I wrote it lol xD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now