Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tears sparkle and glisten

And still no one listens

To the pain inside me

They just leave me be

I suffer alone

In my own home

They don’t care

It’s like I’m not even there

The tears cascade down my cheeks

Leaving me feeling sore and tired

My pain filled soul weeps

For I’m sinking into the deep

Pain and darkness

Is all I now recognise

I no longer tell any lies

To cover up the pain inside

They ignored it until it was too late

Now they can pay the price

They say it isn’t my fate

But I know otherwise

They say they can help

That they understand

But they can’t help

They don’t understand

This is my fault

I will end this

Once and for all

Put everyone out of their misery

For they try to understand me

They think they know

That they have suffered the same

But little do they know this is all my pain

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...