Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm breathing in air. Its like cotton wool

Thick it sticks in my throught

I find it hard to breath on each choking gasp

As I try not to look like a fool

 

You tell me its wrong,

you always have,

even when I was young.

 

Others ignore it.

Some stare

The many few who care

I thank you.

Its how I feel I cant change that...

 

So no matter what you think

Its my pain, I cant hide it,

though you feel you have too...for my sake

 

I need to say, it could be worse,

I could release my pain in another way.

It would make your suffering longer and more unbareable

As the hollow feeling fills you

 

Now you stand and stare but not at my tears

How do you feel now?

As you look at my tombstone.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...