4/20 and substances in general?

(BehindTheMask)

Weed makes people stupid and I hate being around stupid people. ._.

On most days, i just ignore the stoners, but yesterday at school, everyone was off of their bat because they came to school completely stoned.

It was annoying. It was violent. It was pissing me off.

And now, I have to pay my teacher back for his printer.

So no, I don't recommend pot to anyone. >.>

Edited by squirrelsoap
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't get people with drugs nowadays. Yeah, it gives you a rush, makes you feel good, but have you ever thought about how it will affect your body in the long run?

If you're of age and drinking, it's whatever I suppose, but drugs? Really? -.- Find a better habit.

Today on the news, an 18 year old died from k2 overdose. So many people die from drugs and other crap that harms your body.

Is it really worth it?

Guest DelTFH

I don't get people with drugs nowadays. Yeah, it gives you a rush, makes you feel good, but have you ever thought about how it will affect your body in the long run?

If you're of age and drinking, it's whatever I suppose, but drugs? Really? -.- Find a better habit.

Today on the news, an 18 year old died from k2 overdose. So many people die from drugs and other crap that harms your body.

Is it really worth it?

Because YOLO

Well I can't drink anymore due to certain reasons but its always great, when im in a good mood, to get hammered :) if you stick to one hard alcohol...

I also smoke weed everyday and I have to say, what the hell are some of you smoking? lol. I mean people can be slower or think slower and forgetfull but I've never seen anyone do something stupid or crazy just from smoking it. My firends and I will just smoke and talk for a while till were done and no ones done anything crazy unfortunately (would be nice to see a damn change once in while). Plus the high's gone in a hour or 2 or however much ya smoked. Marijuana is a soft drug too...least im not doin heroin or meth haha

Edited by Tabby*Baby*

Is it really worth it?

Gotta tell you something. I don't like drugs, just as much as you do.

And yeah I know the conscences, but it's worth it right now.

And trust me Weed is not bad as drinking, crytal meth, LSD, mad hatter, etc (drugs)

Weed is honestly alot better.

Did you know a teen on LSD was mistaken for homeless and ate his friends face off? Grosses thing in the entire world right there...*puke*

Because YOLO

That's the way you'd want to die? From a drug overdose?

Gotta tell you something. I don't like drugs, just as much as you do.

And yeah I know the conscences, but it's worth it right now.

And trust me Weed is not bad as drinking, crytal meth, LSD, mad hatter, etc (drugs)

Weed is honestly alot better.

Did you know a teen on LSD was mistaken for homeless and ate his friends face off? Grosses thing in the entire world right there...*puke*

It's going to do so much damage to your body though. And weed is still a drug, nontheless. And see? Teens making stupid mistakes at no end. There's so many things that wouldn't happen if people didn't do drugs. Drinking is something that you can't really stop. It's legal (to a point)

It's going to do so much damage to your body though. And weed is still a drug, nontheless. And see? Teens making stupid mistakes at no end. There's so many things that wouldn't happen if people didn't do drugs. Drinking is something that you can't really stop. It's legal (to a point)

Yeah I understand where your going there.

And trust me I have done so much research on the subject.

I will stop when I get married(that is soon).