screamokid13 Posted April 22, 2012 Posted April 22, 2012 whats would your stage name be if yu were in a band mine would be Jack 'The Ripper' Knox
~justloveme~ Posted April 22, 2012 Posted April 22, 2012 mine would be..idks..I feel like my best friend would make mine 'Sophalicious' or something like that Xd
XenaAnesthetic Posted April 27, 2012 Posted April 27, 2012 I'm in a band and mine's Xena Anesthetic haha.
Guest Dark Light * Posted April 27, 2012 Posted April 27, 2012 mine would be either Light Yagami or 'L'
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted April 27, 2012 Posted April 27, 2012 Verlierer Madchen....that would be mine....it's German...if I say what it means to you you'll yell at me..
squirrelsoap Posted April 30, 2012 Posted April 30, 2012 (edited) Mine's would be "Momo the Homo", even though I'm not gay. But my name is Momo. But everyone thinks I'm gay so... o.o Edited April 30, 2012 by squirrelsoap
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 1, 2012 Posted May 1, 2012 just tel me lol XD HA! Nope! *gulit* alright :/ 'Loser Girl' it sounds so much better in German!
SouthernBell<3 Posted May 1, 2012 Posted May 1, 2012 all my friends called me 'Mag The Dark Angel' or 'Kickass Anne' or 'power to the flower' i had alot of nick names all of them could be used as a stage name but i would probably use 'Kickass Anne'
squirrelsoap Posted May 1, 2012 Posted May 1, 2012 HA! Nope! *gulit* alright :/ 'Loser Girl' it sounds so much better in German! Lol, "Loser Girl". No one would've ever guessed that one.
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 2, 2012 Posted May 2, 2012 Lol, "Loser Girl". No one would've ever guessed that one. egg-o-zac-al-lee (exactly) I love being a loser and to me, other than a lady, I'll always be a girl I'm even gonna get that tattooed on one of my front shoulder blades.
Of Mice And Men Posted May 2, 2012 Posted May 2, 2012 Mine would have to be Reap of the world xD ive always wanted to name a band that
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted May 11, 2012 Posted May 11, 2012 CuteEmo EmoChelza BlackAngel NerdyEmo MissShorty i have no idea......!!!!
Amz Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 okAmii or Amii, for the people that usually talk to meh It's what I go by everywhere :3
PurpleKitty Posted May 12, 2012 Posted May 12, 2012 hahaha Imagine a stage name like "purple witch" xD hmm or could be "Insanity" xD
Guest Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 Well, my prostitution name is Tub O' Love. Seems fitting.
wesaysummer Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 I've made up several for myself ahahahaha. "For Juliet's Eyes Only" was the latest or 'Kari Catastrophe/Juliet Jealous'. or 'Kari Owns The Sky'
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now