Dying Hair...

to Silky: Yeah I understand how orange would go all wrong but then again I want to push the wrong :3

to Squirrel: And that would be awesome!oh and I already dyed my hair red...I like it to piss my aunt off with the senior picture ordeal lmao...I swear I wont take your idea! It's just awesome :)

to Misery: I just might.

ha I organized it! :o:lol::cool::ph34r:

to Squirrel: And that would be awesome!oh and I already dyed my hair red...I like it to piss my aunt off with the senior picture ordeal lmao...I swear I wont take your idea! It's just awesome :)

Well, it's not my idea, it's a common hairstyle with all these scene kids running around. But thanks, I appreciate the "not-ripping-off-my-hairstyle" reassurance. :tongue:

And if you're worried about the risks of dying your hair orange, you can try what my friend did.

She put like six colors (magenta, scarlet,strawberry blond, orange and two other colors) in her hair. It turned out awesome. She didn't put a lot of pink in there, she kind of just dyed a few layers of her hair different colors horizontally, really thin layers. It turned out great. :D And it was still orange, but a really pretty orange. ^-^

Lolz I don't fear the risks...and hun I can't go get it done at a salon...I'm a cheap bugger...and that hair sounds really cool @.@ (hipno)

I know the hairstyle is being used (i can't my hair is a tangle jungle mess so I stay short during the spring/summer time)

I was meaning the hair color your gonna use lolz.

Edited by LoserGirlNamedAir