Black veil brides ..

Brittneybacconn

I love there dress style and andy a clean vocals

But personally and tbh I dot get why people look upto they there music has become meaningless because there just so hypocritical in the "beliefs "

For eg.

They say we don't judge anyone we love everyone everyone has a voice blah blah thanks next minute it's everyone suck my dick and when I seen them live at soundwave Sydney 2012 they told everyone may I quote " if you guys like vampires your all fucking faggots I don't like you"

And yes most of there fans are in love with vampires and they just judged there "fans" who "look" upto them because they think they approve of them than he insults them hahaha it's so annoying -__-

Guest Succubus

Wondering the same thing... I mean I know Andy Sixx sexually confuses some but I think this belongs in the music thread.

Black Veil Brides are my favorite band!! For these reasons xD

• To me they are all pretty dam good muscians speciall CC and Jake
  • The lyrics they write are really clever and meaningfull to me. They give me strength and pick me up when ever I'm having a problem with what the specific song is written about.
  • The tunes and such for the songs sound awesome to me !!
  • Pretty much all of the bands members are just so wise and smart to me. There life stories of the hardships and all they have come frun has inspired me. Just watcing interviews on them every time I watch one It just picks my mood right up and pumps me ful of energy and hope. Specially ones with Andy in it.. To me hes probably the wisest and most inspiration speaker/person I have ever came across..
  • There make-up and clothes are amazing xD !
  • They are usually hilarious! Specially CC !! lol crazy CC :3
  • Thats all I can think of off the top of my head =P .