Whats so great about BVB?

killmeNOW

Guest Emo4Lyf

I don't understand why you assume everyone on here loves them. Plenty of people here don't and I think you'll find the majority of the oldies hate them.

Well that is a lie what u just said, not many people like them .Everyone goes by diffrent types of bands and form of music.Every one in the world is diffrent so that will be your opinion of bvb like i love bvb and u dont see i think ther good for my opinion but u dont see the difference thats why not every one likes the same music it is agreed for that from a part of life to make this happend and it is real people think they are good and as known as the fans think the are awesome,cool,the best etc. and from unfans might like some parts or maynot likepart of the music, you will insult it or just dont like it,as in like you said so this typiclly understood that bvb is not perfect or not good its in bettween both we have lovers and haters by each side hope this helped to understand better for music inrelationship with vands and other type of music :shy::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:*heart*

Black Veil Brides are my favorite band!! For these reasons xD

• To me they are all pretty dam good muscians speciall CC and Jake
  • The lyrics they write are really clever and meaningfull to me. They give me strength and pick me up when ever I'm having a problem with what the specific song is written about.
  • The tunes and such for the songs sound awesome to me !!
  • Pretty much all of the bands members are just so wise and smart to me. There life stories of the hardships and all they have come frun has inspired me. Just watcing interviews on them every time I watch one It just picks my mood right up and pumps me ful of energy and hope. Specially ones with Andy in it.. To me hes probably the wisest and most inspiration speaker/person I have ever came across..
  • There make-up and clothes are amazing xD !
  • They are usually hilarious! Specially CC !! lol crazy CC :3
  • Thats all I can think of off the top of my head =P .

• Downvote 1

Each and every person has their own unique sense of music not everyone here likes B.V.B like mentioned above.To me peoples music genre associates with their personality so people that like B.V.B most likely either just enjoy their music or look to them as a way to realease their emotions.

Black Veil Brides are my favorite band!! For these reasons xD

• To me they are all pretty dam good muscians speciall CC and Jake
  • The lyrics they write are really clever and meaningfull to me. They give me strength and pick me up when ever I'm having a problem with what the specific song is written about.
  • The tunes and such for the songs sound awesome to me !!
  • Pretty much all of the bands members are just so wise and smart to me. There life stories of the hardships and all they have come frun has inspired me. Just watcing interviews on them every time I watch one It just picks my mood right up and pumps me ful of energy and hope. Specially ones with Andy in it.. To me hes probably the wisest and most inspiration speaker/person I have ever came across..
  • There make-up and clothes are amazing xD !
  • They are usually hilarious! Specially CC !! lol crazy CC :3
  • Thats all I can think of off the top of my head =P .

yaah! You're right :)

btw, if anyone hates BVB... Dude! that's ur own problem! no one care! :/

I love them, and I love their lyrics & everything in them..

specially their weird make-up & their funny moments .. lol

Edited by Alexia Biersack

• 4 weeks later...

I like Black Veil Brides for their music. Yeah, I think Andy, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and CC are hot, but so what? I listen to them for the music. If someone doesn't like them, that's their opinion. If they do, cheers.

~My opinion~

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, everyone is aloud to state their own opinions! People love them for their message to the world; be you self and stand up for what you think is right. You don't have to like their look, they are inspired by the bands they listened to and now they are passing it on. They save kids every day! If you don't like them, don't hate others for liking them. We all need to love each other and express out view, embracing everybody's! <3<3<3