DyingCrow Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Have you ever heard a wolf Cry at the moon? As it utters That mournful tune My heart strums The same song And it tires from playing it For oh so long Only you can give it something Worthy to play That will keep it Lively and gay But why? Do you not understand? My heart skips a beat When you hold my hand Your eyes Are like a maze And I am constantly Holding your glorious gaze After some time I offered my love You took it for awhile Then pushed it away with a shove You thought it was nothing And left me to die Not a single tear showed Yet I needed to cry Never eating Never drinking Barely breathing But always thinking What did I do wrong Was it something I said That made you Leave me for dead So now I ask In my hour of despair Have you ever heard a wolf cry At the moon Well you will now Because I will Be the one Crying that mournful tune
PurpleKitty Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 I LOVE IT!!! <3 its really good!! sad... deep but good!!
PosionKissGurll-888 Posted May 7, 2012 Posted May 7, 2012 sometimes when everything gets harder i stand strong alone with no one on my side ...everyones against me and in burning alive
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now