Why isn't it okay to be bi?

I'm bi and get teased about it like all the time.

People at school say i'm a freak and call me lez, lesbian, lesbo etc, but what's so bad about being bi?

There's nothing wrong with it.

It's a personal choice and people should just learn to accept people the way they are because they're not going to get far in life if they don't.

People just need to stop worrying about what we are doing and start worrying about themselves. :) nothing wrong with being bi, its not there business who or what you are. Be who you wanta be and next time someone calls you a lesbian or anything like that say "yea and im fucking proud"

Exactaly ! Nothing is wrong with being Bisexual, Gay or Lesbian. It's accepted around where I live for alot of people are Bi around here so I'm lucky =P . You're just unlucky you're stuck around a lot of narrow minded morons -.- . Just keep ignoring them and keep your Bi pride up!

there is nothing wrong with beingbi...i guess i am bi too n im not ashamed of it...people are jus scared of the uncommon so they try to hide it....you should be proud of what you are cuz if you like a girl instead of a boy or you like both it doesnt make you less person...be yourself!!!

Pretty much what I've gathered from the people I've been around that it's almost worse to be bi than it is to be full-on gay. You're too scared, too weak to choose, in their minds. I personally don't give a fuck who or what you love, but that's just me. As for myself, I personally think I'm just attracted to anyone that pays attention to me anymore. I've stopped labeling myself and just do what I want, and I'm happy.

• 8 months later...