What's the point of living....if you feel dead inside?

Tayla_NameInBullets

I hate my life.

I have for the past 3 years. My best friend committed suicide last year and since then i've had no reason to live.

People give me shit every day, and quite frankly, i'm sick of it.

I told my mum, but she says that i'm in the wrong, she says to stop provoking them, to keep my mouth shut.

She never seems to care.

Just like every body else.

I feel like every one hates me, like i'm not wanted, like every one around me is laughing at me, like i'm not ood enough.

I'm sick of my so called friends ditching me, i'm sick of crying over people who just don't care.

I can't stand up for myself because i get in trouble every single fucking time. I'm sick of sitting in the corner of my room crying brcause i'm so alone.

Because no one cares enough to put an end to my lonliness.

I have no meaning anymore.

I still don't know why i'm still here. I don't know how i'm still here either.

I've tried committing suicide so many times now, but it's like i'm indestructable.

I've been in a hospital bed with a broken leg and bandages on both arms covering my cuts, I've stabbed myself,overdosed so many times i can't count, starved myself, tried to hang myself but was stopped, i've jumped off tall buildings and drove into a tree at full speed in my dad's car.

i've been through 2 years of councilling but they all say just to smile, but THEY JUST DON'T GET HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS!!

No one ever puts themselves in other people's shoes.

If they did the world wouldn't be a living hell.

Fuck, i can't take it.

• 1 month later...

I hate my life.

I have for the past 3 years. My best friend committed suicide last year and since then i've had no reason to live.

People give me shit every day, and quite frankly, i'm sick of it.

I told my mum, but she says that i'm in the wrong, she says to stop provoking them, to keep my mouth shut.

She never seems to care.

Just like every body else.

I feel like every one hates me, like i'm not wanted, like every one around me is laughing at me, like i'm not ood enough.

I'm sick of my so called friends ditching me, i'm sick of crying over people who just don't care.

I can't stand up for myself because i get in trouble every single fucking time. I'm sick of sitting in the corner of my room crying brcause i'm so alone.

Because no one cares enough to put an end to my lonliness.

I have no meaning anymore.

I still don't know why i'm still here. I don't know how i'm still here either.

I've tried committing suicide so many times now, but it's like i'm indestructable.

I've been in a hospital bed with a broken leg and bandages on both arms covering my cuts, I've stabbed myself,overdosed so many times i can't count, starved myself, tried to hang myself but was stopped, i've jumped off tall buildings and drove into a tree at full speed in my dad's car.

i've been through 2 years of councilling but they all say just to smile, but THEY JUST DON'T GET HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS!!

No one ever puts themselves in other people's shoes.

If they did the world wouldn't be a living hell.

Fuck, i can't take it.

I'm so sorry. I understand and I can relate to you. My best friend is suicidal too and I try my hardest to help her and support and protect her, but I think I'm failing. I go through a lot of the same things as you. It hurts, I know. If you want to talk or something, I'm there for you :) stay strong, and remember there's always someone out there that cares :)

omg. i feel for u girl. i am very suicidal after my moms death a few years ago. i cant stand my new life with all this step. ive been counseling to but they really just dont understand. i watched a video on youtube that kept saying "ur gone. ur dead. ur not coming back." i thought about that for awhile nd thought about all the possibilities i could have. i used to say nd i still say its not worth it. whats life got to offer? but then i sit down and just cry. trying to keep from stabbing myself with a knife. or anything really. a lot of people here in my neighborhood dont care about me either. like PyshoBunny said theres always gonna b someone out there that understands u tho. we just hav to find them so that we dont take our last breathe with regrets.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still alive if you are then , try this , look for a job save some money buy a gun point it to your head and shoot , or , finish school then university get a good job , stay away from depressed people , you can make a few friends that are not trying to kill them selves it's not hard don't make it difficult and stop being emo , that's one path of living a good life and there are many more , all you have to do is use your brain , you're gonna go through terrible stuff but take like a man .

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to say that I feel the same way but that's not going to help you (May help you feel less lonely).

And if the shit people give you is like one word insults like bitch or something in that regard they should go down the yellow brick road to see The Wizard of Oz to get a brain or simply buy a Webster's dictionary to come up with more intelligent insults. If they don't truly know you (and the pain you're going though), ignore them, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing that they're bothering you. If they're your parents, try to get them to listen and understand, explain it until you can't speak anymore and your eyes are itchy because they've ran out of tears.

The world has turned into a uncaring place because people can't stand being wounded and having bad stuff make them so full of sorrow that they close themselves into keep the cause of the pain out in that they may heal. People have stopped being open, kind and friendly because the world always has a way of punishing them. The world is cruel that way.

I pity people who close themselves off because of that. I pity myself because I am one of those people.

If your 'friends' ditch you, well, you can always have a party of one. (Which in my opinion are so much more fun)

Stand up for yourself, trouble is part of our everyday lives, its unavoidable.

If you ever feel alone, go to sleep and dream.

Soon there'll be someone who won't stop until their last breathe to make you feel wanted, and not alone.

You do mean something, you're different and unique and I know that's been said a million times before but it's true. Please, stay here, don't do what your friend did, what would she/he want you to do, if they knew how you would feel do you think they would've still left?

It's unbelievably hard to smile with this kind of pain, but try to get it off your mind, engross your mind into a delicate form of mind-made ignorance to repress your memories of your friend for a while. Kind of like a self-constructed naivety. Its sounds confusing I know but it works. Let yourself get distracted once in a while, that’s how you get started, it'll be easier to build up.

I'm willing to listen and put myself in your shoes. I want to trade places with you and feel your pain so you don't/didn't have to.