post ur quotes

• 1 month later...

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

-Buddha

"Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world--to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want."

-Ayn Rand

"When evil men plot, good men must plan. When evil men burn and bomb, good men must build and bind. When evil men shout ugly words of hatred, good men must commit themselves to the glories of love."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Love isn't finding someone you can live with, It is finding someone you CAN'T live without

My limit is not to reach the sky my limit is to get you by my side

If loving you is wrong I have to hide from the cops because I'm on death row if they ever tell me to stop.

The way you say my name is crazy The way you tell your friends that im your girl The way you look at me with your pretty blue eyes and your amazing white smile you make me think to my self is this a dream is he really mine… you’ll always be mine forever i will never be able to leave you and if i ever did i would turn right back around and say i cant do this anymore this is impossible you have always been in my life and i am going to keep it that way you can change that about what you like about me but my heart will just be stuck on you for the rest of my life…. <3

If you have to choose between me and her choose her because if you really loved me then there would be no choice

Jealousy is always born with love, but does not always die with it

• 7 months later...
Make sumone feel special n happy by posting ur meaningful quotes here...!!

-If you slit my throat with one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.

-Fuck war. Drop the guns and hit the dance floor.

-If I had  dollar for every time I thought of you, I'd have one dollar because you never leave my mind.