Most Random Dreams Ever

Suicidex.xDreamer

well.... i was walking down a hallway, of some sort of hotel or something. and there were amny doors with numbers on them. as i walked there was no end to the hallways that were in front of me. when i would turn a corner there was an entirely new hallway. then my friend pops up out of nowhere and as we walk past each other, i feel myself hating her. :o IT WAS SO SCARYY!!

hmmm..it started out as me being forced to strip in front of a window(with a curtain covering it) alone in a room...striping for the pirates outside...a guy comes on a moped and takes me away with him not wanting me to strip anymore...then a guy with long blonde hair pulls up in a mustang right beside me and the other guy on the moped and I move over to his car....he drives me to a trailer court to watch a poop bomb explode and cover everyone along with their houses...The End.

Lolz Idk if I was or not besides the one I had last night...kinda weird.

My friends little brother and sis were our age and we were attending this school together but I always got them out of this dungeon detention spot and this is the dream that keeps repeating but different...same gothic looking area same mean teachers and bitch principle....well anyway this time his little brother was in there and so I got my key from under my matress and got him out but the janitor(a girl) was watching him. I got him out when her back was turned and when I faced her again she was looking at me evilly.

Dreams aye haha.. Well i have ALOT of zombie apocolypse dreams with lots of gore blood, and me shooting them with guns haha. But they become more real everytime its pretty annoying xD.. I had one dream just a few days ago where me and my group of random people were running from zombies and they looked and felt very real. I grabbed one that had shredded skin and burnt flesh and it felt gross xD.. it waas just ew and i would beat them and i kept running and running haha its to much to explain but what made it worse is that i woke up from my dream and told my mum ect about my dream and went to go have brekky ONLY to wake up in my bed realising that, that also was a dream. So i had a dream and woke up into another dream and then finally woke up xD so annoying i must say...

there was another wen me bro sis n mum went to go to a public swimming pool but this guy told us not to go in coz it was dangerous O.o

but we didnt listen so we went in n for sum odd reason there was a huge hedge maze thing n we got lost in it...but there was weapons n dead ppl all through the maze...(weird) we heard screams n such n we all freaked n den der was a polar bear killing everyone. we ran n was chased by this random evil polar bear. we grabbed bats n chainsaws to protect us but the polar bear slughtered my sis n bro...me n mum sumhow escaped...

it was weird n really gorey...

hahaha yes it is possible!

I have had a dreams where I see my bio mum *shudders* lil sis its horrible cause it seems so real....

there was also this one where was at school with my frinds but we had a slide and a pole for stairs O.o

and I fell down the slide cracked my head open and got back up n kept walking... and then the school is suddenly gone and in place are clouds....I fall through them and crash land on a giant Domo eating cheesecake....

Guest PhoebeSCREAM.

I had a really odd dream about Ashley Purdy being a rapist. He captured me and Nicky Minaj then locked us in a very big fishtank. Soon after Corey Taylor came and saved us but then somehow I shot Andy Biersack in the foot then sliced his hand off with a Machete Knife. Very Weird. I couldn't remember the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Dream Gone Nightmare:

Me and my sister were just sitting bored in the living room of my house.

Until she decided to go outside and come back in with a chainsaw.

I asked her what she was doing and she asked if we should role-play Jack the Ripper....

I am completely stupid in my dreams so I say okay then out of no where she turns it on and cuts me from the right side of my neck down to the middle left side of my stomach.

'It tickles' I said and she asked if we should try and cut off all my ghost fingers.

I said hell no and ran out.

She ran after me throwing knives at the back of my head....

When I wake up I felt a welt where she cut me with the chainsaw but when I checked the mirror nothing was there.

I doubt this was just a nightmare....

most random dreammmmm? pfffff i could write a novel then. hmm let me think.

i was on a beach drawing in the sand like a sad little kid does with a stick, and my middle school is behind me. then is dissapears and a huge black berry vines (no blackberries) forest appears. i walk in and see this chocolate chip pancake maker (my fav pancakes). so i made pancakes and then sit at the table that just appears and eats them. then a huge ape with a machine arm comes in and eat pancake with me. i was cool with it and just kept eating with him. then a army of zombie that wanted my pancake came in trying to get the pancakes. i jump on the apes back with the pancake and pancake maker, and started running. his arm could extend and beat the zombie up. then i woke up. THE END!

Ooh this one was my friend's dream. We were in some schoolhouse and then it caught on fire. We went to save the pets int there that appeared out of nowhere, and when we were back outside I got struck by lightning and turned into a tree, and the I fell on top of the schoolhouse. My friend has the craziest imagination.......