emoraven Posted May 10, 2012 Posted May 10, 2012 this band is fricken awesome listen to Face Down and Your Guardian Angel
Guest xxRisikaxx Posted May 11, 2012 Posted May 11, 2012 I love 17 ain't so sweet and Misery loves Company too <3
LoserGirlNamedKilo Posted May 16, 2012 Posted May 16, 2012 Face Down I fell face first in love with that song<3
ThatEmoBoy Posted May 20, 2012 Posted May 20, 2012 I love rja I was so close to them when I saw them on tour I cried when they played gaurdian angel
PurpleKitty Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 I love 17 ain't so sweet and Misery loves Company too <3 same here ^.^
Amz Posted July 27, 2012 Posted July 27, 2012 Your Guardian Angel It made my heart melt I had to and buy chocolate and give it to a stranger Even though they probably just threw it away But still
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now