HARD-LIFE Posted May 15, 2012 Posted May 15, 2012 hey mum and dad please do not be sad i am being honest with you like you always told me to i am emo i don't cut but that just me oh by the way i am bi is that okay i know that you can handle it i just didn't see you say this we don't know you no more you are not our son go away it made me cry i'll run away far far away and never be seen again you are meant to be my parents you are meant to give me support not throw me out like a rubbish bag this is mad i can't go on living this way it has to change i i love you but it isn't true why can't you be prepared to chance i am open like a book i am still the same i just dress strange and dye my hair i don't really care if you don't wanna know me i have friends out there that will accept me 4 me i just wanna say one last time I LOVE YOU
squirrelsoap Posted May 15, 2012 Posted May 15, 2012 Not to be mean, but this isn't a poem. This is just a collection of sentence fragments.
Guest Dark Light * Posted May 15, 2012 Posted May 15, 2012 Not to be mean, but this isn't a poem. This is just a collection of sentence fragments. thats what i was thinking.
HARD-LIFE Posted May 16, 2012 Author Posted May 16, 2012 it isn't a poem lol it a song bout what happen to me lol
Erasmas Posted May 16, 2012 Posted May 16, 2012 If you read it right I think it rhymes... to an extent. Anyways I just opened this so I could say that I would hate my child too, if they used "there" instead of "their" (check your title). I am teasing though... I am sure this comment is full of errors. XD
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now