Emo, Scence, Goth, Punk, Mix?

LoserGirlNamedKilo

I'm more a mix between Scene and Emo.

Which one are you?

(this question has been haunting me since I got on this site)

And if your not Emo, Scene, Goth, or Punk then what are you?

I'm a mix because for

one) I like standing out but then again I'm a quiet person.

two) I've always been close with being emo, even though that doesn't seem right in a sentence I am.

three) I'm happy-go-lucky and I even annoy myself.

So tell me what you are and the reasons why you think it

:)

Sorry I'm like my cats...very curious about other people.

I probably have two sides of me, personality-wise.

There's one that's punk, where I'm rebellious and screaming "F*** THE POLICE" at the top of my lungs,

and there's a calmer hippie side of me, where all I do is get wasted and I'm carefree and loving life. o.o

I haven't seen my inner hippie in a long time.

But appearance-wise, there are days I dress scene, others I dress like a prep,

emo,

punk,

gothic,

grunge kid,

hippie.

Or combinations of all of those.

Just anything. I just dress how I want. I guess I'm alternative.

Edited by squirrelsoap

Guest Emo4Lyf

Being happy, quiet or annoying yourself really have nothing to do with being emo at all, nor does it really have anything to do with being scene. Not quite sure how you can be emo and scene at the same time either really... following the modern stereotypes of course, you either got smacked by a rainbow or you didn't - it should be fairly easy to tell.

I suppose the way I look in real life fits the emo stereotype better than most others so I'll just accept the label people in real life associate with me, the emo one. I'm afraid at the end of the day I'm of the view that you do not decide your own label, it is decided on by society and the majority and you simply influence their decision in how you present yourself. If simply choosing your own label were really a viable choice then I'm quite sure there'd be no 'chavs' in the world, yet reality proves there obviously are.

So yeah, I go with emo for the reason above - it's what people in real life associate with me.

I'm going to shoot the first person to say 'I'm me'.

Being happy, quiet or annoying yourself really have nothing to do with being emo at all, nor does it really have anything to do with being scene. Not quite sure how you can be emo and

scene at the same time either really... following

the modern stereotypes of course, you either got smacked by a rainbow or you didn't - it should

be fairly easy to tell.

I suppose the way I look in real life fits the emo stereotype better than most others so I'll just accept the label people in real life associate with me, the emo one. I'm afraid at the end of the

day I'm of the view that you do not decide

your own label, it is decided on by society and the majority and you simply influence their

decision in how you present yourself. If simply

choosing your own label were really a viable choice then I'm quite sure there'd be no 'chavs'

in the world, yet reality proves there obviously are.

So yeah, I go with emo for the reason above -

it's what people in real life associate with me.

i honestly think labels are kind of cool :)

you hav to look at them in the right way,

ex. i like to look at myself as an emo/ punk and i enjoy living out my lifestyle accordingly,

but im still being myself, because thats how id act anyway

you said you fall perfectly into the emo category, probably cause you act like an emo, meaing you are emo, but your still youself because youd act the same way anyway

see whut i mean?

and theres nothing wrong with being emo, im emo, actuall EVERYONE here is emo :)

stereotype or not, just live how you want to, and if the way you choose to live falls under a stereotype, then you probably ARE that stereotype

who cares? :)

Edited by emopunk420

Being happy, quiet or annoying yourself really have nothing to do with being emo at all, nor does it really have anything to do with being scene. Not quite sure how you can be emo and scene at the same time either really... following the modern stereotypes of course, you either got smacked by a rainbow or you didn't - it should be fairly easy to tell.

I suppose the way I look in real life fits the emo stereotype better than most others so I'll just accept the label people in real life associate with me, the emo one. I'm afraid at the end of the day I'm of the view that you do not decide your own label, it is decided on by society and the majority and you simply influence their decision in how you present yourself. If simply choosing your own label were really a viable choice then I'm quite sure there'd be no 'chavs' in the world, yet reality proves there obviously are.

So yeah, I go with emo for the reason above - it's what people in real life associate with me.

Hun trust me being emo and scene is nothing new...where I live there are a mixture for everything. And I'm not being stereotypical. If I am your reading it wrong. And yes I got smack with a rainbow. That's called I have hippie friends and they pull me with them. (I'm saying this with a happy tone not a rude one :P )

Hun trust me being emo and scene is nothing new...where I live there are a mixture for everything. And I'm not being stereotypical. If I am your reading it wrong. And yes I got smack with a rainbow. That's called I have hippie friends and they pull me with them. (I'm saying this with a happy tone not a rude one :tongue: )

Hippies are the way to be man. :D