Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Stars twinkle in the night

Shining above so bright

When I fight for my life

On this quite night

 

I shiver in the cold

As the darkness takes hold

Wishing I wasn't so bold

And just did what I was told

 

Stars dance in the night

Telling me what I did was right

But now here I am

Trying to get out of this Jam

 

I hide the pain

Even though its in Vain

No one will notice

No one ever has

 

Stars flying so far away

Allowing me to fade

My life ends tonight

And my life begins again

 

Eternal pain I am to suffer

Cause my soul is damned

A single tear marks my face

A single angel steals my life

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...