Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The light drains

Taking all that remains

My heart empty and broken

My soul lost and fading

 

I am who I am

You didn't want me

I try to be happy

But I just want everything to end

 

Im torn apart

Im broken and worthless

Im Useless and dead

No one wants a broken heart

 

I no longer have a heart

I no longer have a soul

I no longer have any love

I no longer have a reason to live

 

So I take this blade

And end it before I fade

No one notices

No one cares

 

The sharp steel, resting on me

Feels at home against my veins

I am not afraid

I am not angry

 

This is the end

I will end it

And I accept it

I move the blade

 

My blood drips slowly

My life drains from me

I will go to a better place

Where I am accepted for who I am

 

I leave just one message

For all those I love

On the wall of my bedroom

I write in my own blood

 

"Be Happy, Live your Life"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...