Iv been cheated on. AND LIED TO! and all along it was someone close to me.

Elbakcil

please help me i just recently (today) got cheated on and i feel horrible so badly.. i trusted her and i was one of her only friends and iv been with her thro everything and this is how she repays me? Who should i be more angry at? Iv decided that im much more angry at him but im not forgiving her.. I really dont know what to do i am so upset that either of them would do this to me! PLEASE HELP!

Well iv talked more and he aparently felt as if i wasnt spendin enough time with him (which i spent 24 hours with) but most time i had friends around.. which after we broke up i found out he didnt like. And i dont really know why she did but she didnt tell me cus she thought he should and he didnt tell me cus he thought it was the right thing cus ild get upset..

Yeah I hang out with my Penguin 24-7 with friends family or alone.

To my thinking he is being selfish...I don't know I need more on this subject before I can give my opinion or advice.

I know what you mean. iv never been cheated on before and i hav bad self esteem issues so this didnt help.. :(

I know what you mean. iv never been cheated on before and i hav bad self esteem issues so this didnt help.. :sad:

I completely understand that.

My self-esteem is still n the low.

I still say he was being selfish...Sorry but like if Penguin ever did that to me I wouldn't be able to handle it...last time I thought something was up no one could stop me from bawling until he came up and told me himself nothing happened and I believed him because 10 others were saying the same thing...but since you actually seen ours cheat well I don't know, but don't let your self-esteem issues tell you that he's the only one who noticed you. Don't let them say "go back go back...he's the only one who does love you" cause that is straight up bull. Penguin told me that if he didn't ask me out others would have and that most guys do cheated me out. I'm beating the same deal is for you hun.

• 2 weeks later...

Although you hurt now, realize several things. There were obviously problems in the relationship. She should have discussed these issues with you even if it was just that she was not ready to commit. Now that things are in the open, don't blame yourself. She wasn't mature enough to communicate with you so move on. I know it hurts, but you need people in your life who care and repect you, not giving lip service. Talk is cheap and their actions have spoken volumes. Hold your head up high and give yourself the repect they didn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know how you feel, my only friends from school, don't even care or try to talk to me anymore and I've been really depressed lately. Whenever I try to have feelings for people, they just throw me away like I'm nothing to them and I've been in tears multiple times because of it :''(

But I'm always here for people :")