Pretty please help me...with my hair X(

Okas so i absolutly love the emo look.Im pretty sure i might have the make-up down, i just need to figure out how to do my hair! :0. I need to figure out how to do my bangs, i want to do some sort of...well im not sure. Any ideas on how to style my bangs? Please do tell. And if you know any good videos on youtube or anything please please do send a link! <3 (please excuse any spelling errors)

Well, if ur talking about cutting ur hair emo, do it with razor, I love using it cuz it help layering the hair easily, there's also this thing that looks like a comb with a razor inside it, I had it but lost it xD First divide ur hair equally then start cutting each part from the end with the razor or that comb-thing. For the bangs, my fav type is the short from one side and it get longer to the other side (I'm not sure if u got what I mean xD).

Want to dye ur hair? Dye it with ur fav color, but try to go for a crazy color cuz that would be so awesome! Like crazy red, pink, blue, green, purple. You can dye all of ur hair with one color or you can only dye a strips of ur hair, or u can have a rainbow color <3 !!

To stylize ur hair, just divide ur hair from the back into two parts the upper part is what u will be working on it. but be sure to have ur hair straight before doing this. Now divide the upper layer, and then hold one of the parts and tease it then spray it. Do this step to all the upper layer parts even on the sides. You can put a big cute bow in u hair for a cuter look :D

Hope u got the idea :)

If u need any help u can PM me :)

You can get what are called thinning scissors, aswell as normal hair scissors at any major chemist/drugstore for quite cheap, If your dye runs out really quickly try bleaching it before dying it, it makes the hair more permeable. You'll get a brighter longer lasting colour:]

You can get what are called thinning scissors, aswell as normal hair scissors at any major chemist/drugstore for quite cheap, If your dye runs out really quickly try bleaching it before dying it, it makes the hair more permeable. You'll get a brighter longer lasting colour:]

look-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-gif-574.png

Woah ladies, ladies. Doing your hair shouldn't be a science experiment D:

Us guys love you just the way you are. <3

Especially Nina. Oh my God yes.

Says the boy who spent 6 hours in a hair salon :tongue:

hoho. we just learn to do it ourselves so that we don't have to do that.

o__o I think you were thinking of Snow. I buzzed my hair >_>

• 1 month later...