My Signature Style & My New Ideas

I have this thing where I wear a belt- on my ankle. I also have an earring that I want to pierce throught my lip. It's a dangling one; It has 2 black gems and a clear one and they're hanging. Everyone'd ask: Why do you have a belt around your ankle? I'd say: Why don't you have a belt around your ankle? What are your signature styles ya'll?

I would highly suggest NOT putting that earring in your lip, especially if you don't have a piercing already. My reasons being

-the earring is incorrect jewelry

-it most likely isn't the right type of metal

-it isn't sterile

-you don't have appropriate equipment

-it'll most likely get infected or highly irritated and hurt like a bitch

-self piercings aren't cool

Go get it done proffessionally :) wait for it to heal, then find a lip bar which has dangly things on it.

ankle cuffs are cool :)

My rings. I can't live without them.

They're both huge, sterling silver (except the one on my left hand. It has a ruby in it :3 ) heavy and the most I'll ever pay for jewelry.

Total, they were about $550 or so. Only two of them, but still, I love them.

I do love wearing a jacket too :3 It's a black jacket with spikes all over it. It's nice

haha yeah? awesome.... mine would be my rings as well Amii xD but mine are small... dont know how much one costed though cause my cousins gave them to me and the other is a cheap mood ring that I have had since I was little xD Oh and I always wear the necklace my best friend gave me... it gotz a skull on it :3

It's too hot for me to wear gloves. My hands are the only thing that ever get's hot nowadays.

I can't do crap without my rings. I get so nervous, and I practically break and crash. Fall to pieces in front of everyone's eyes

@silky-potato Okay I was going to have it done professionally anyway, but thank you. @okAmii Wow, that's alot of ka-ching on rings. They sound cool. :") @PurpleWith That necklace sounds cool. @xxemokittehxx Wow, stupid fucking dean! Those gloves sound boss! @EmoChelza Yeah, or the rings are stretching. XD @wesaysummer First off, high six for the Hello Kitty shirt/bow combo. Second, I too were bows (and arrows, can't forget the arrows XP) but usually on my fedora.

Keep Rockin' Your Pice Styles Ya'll!! <3