Monster The Zombie Bunny Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 Will I Ever Learn, Will I Ever Find, That One Thing That I've Searched For, The One Thing That Hides, I Searched Under Bridges, I Searched Across The Sea, But What I Want I Will Only Find In A Dream, I Wish For It Every Night, But It Gets More Impossible To Find Each Time, When Will I Finally Be Able To Have It, To Call it mine, Or Is This Just A Simple Waste Of Time, I Guess I'll Have To Wait, But What If It Never Arrives, It Will Be To Late, And I'll End Up Lonely, Without A Mate, Forevers A Fairytale, Only I Will Never Believe In.
Kairi Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 sounds like u got alot to think about....this poem is amazing though.
Monster The Zombie Bunny Posted May 29, 2012 Author Posted May 29, 2012 it was my first poem i put here so your comments are awesome thanks
Monster The Zombie Bunny Posted May 29, 2012 Author Posted May 29, 2012 xD you think i should? well thats good to hear i will ^-^
PurpleKitty Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Yes I do think you should!!!! I would love to read more :3
PurpleKitty Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Yes I do think you should!!!! I would love to read more :3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now