Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Darkness creeps upon me

Stealing all sense of direction

I lose myself in the darkness

It is too overwhelming

 

The guilt and pain

Caught up with me

The guilt and pain

Will be the death of me

 

They say everything will be okay

That everything will go away

They say everything will be okay

Even though I hear lies everyday

 

They say I will be okay

Little do they know my soul has started to decay

They say I will be okay

All my belief in them fades

 

They don’t understand

They don’t know what to do

They choose to not understand

They refuse to just accept it

 

They say the same thing everyday

They continue to say everything will be okay

They need to stop

They need to accept

 

Then one day I may be able to forget

All those days I live to regret

Swallowed by the darkness

Until then I accept my fate, of eternal regret

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...