Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There's a sound deep in the water

Can you hear it echo against the wall

Drippin down the side...it's time

 

Everything is a metaphor

Lightening in the wind

Let it burn you, become someone new

 

Feel all the pain at once

Can. You. Feel. It

Drop down to your knees

 

Take enough pain killers,

They will become your source.

Happiness is impossible,

When you learn the feeling of remorse

 

Fright can take me over if I let it

Clouds are falling down

Covering my eyes, I'm tripping now.

 

There's now going back

Think happy thoughts

Close my mind all together...haunt myself with my own darkness

 

What's my source of sadness

Hidden in the shining

I find myself wishing for more...

Of this never ending torture

 

 

Whatcha think?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...