Are you afraid to die?

Dana

I used to be so scared of death that i would have anxiety attacks. But i've gotten over it. I realize that everyone has to die someday, for life to be possible on earth. I don't believe anything comes after death. So I'm not worried that I'll be judge by god, or go and burn in hell forever, i really just don't believe in afterlife. We live once, and honestly, do we really need more? LIfe is already hell. Death is complete and utter peace.

Do i want to die? - no not really

But am i ready to die if i have to?- yes.

Am i scared? - no.

am i afraid to die? - i used to be, yes. it scared me knowing that once i did die i no longer had the opportunity to continue living. i couldn't see my friends, family. it was a really heavy realization that that would happen. even when i am angry or feeling depressed, at the end of the day, i love my life and i like living it :D now, it's been years since i've felt that way towards dying and i just look at it as something we are all kinda born to do.

my only fear resulting from death now is that i will die without making something of myself or meeting my own personal goals. it would be nice to die and know that i did something amazing for another human being or perhaps having finally made things work with the one person i seem to care about and love the most :3 that's kinda why when i die, i want some of my organs to go to someone else that might desperately need them and before i do take my last breath, i want to be able to say that i have found the love of my life :heart:

so i guess, i'm not afraid so much anymore c:

Edited by Capn_Chantal

I'm not afraid to die. I think (and I'm not sure if I speak for anyone else on this) I am more afraid of the unknown as just opposed to dying. Death is going to happen, no matter what. Not something that you can escape. You have to know, not fear, know, that one day you are going to die.

No it comes and if you like it ore not if it realy hurst wen you die you can't know so don't look for it, wen it's your time it's your time, so don't kill your self cuz then it wasn't the right time and you probable faild in live, so if you afraid for death why it comes, and why do you have a fear if you olready knowes it comes, you can't escape you fate! so don't try to escape it, cuz you only making more fears for your self(srry that this is a lot of text but I know live is hard but keep on pussing!)

i don't remember ever fearing death, when i was younger i don't think i thought alot of it,

and recently no i did not fear death like some teenagers i welcomed it

but now i think i want to live

but like i have always been i will protect anyone even if it costed my life, though the chance may never happen i promise that

what the reason use to be for why i wanted to live was i wanted to change the world but i'm loosing faith that i could change people, no body ever said they wanted to change so the world could be a better place

Although I acknowIegde and accept death, I'm only afraid it will be painful and messy. I do not care for pain I want to die peacfully in my sleep when the time comes. I have watched several episodes of 1000 ways to die. That made me very scared of the many painful possibilities and faces of death, like jaws of an alligator or the toxic gas that causes your skin to peel off. I also don't want the last thing I see on this earth to be devastating.