hair extensions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Id suggest looking for real hair extensions, because that also means that you can dye it if you want.

One important factor, is they will most likely need to be cut. it looks awful when someone doesnt fit their extensions to their hair. Ofttimes, it will end up having really flat ends and no layers, so it'll look really strange. You'll probably need to layer your extensions, and cut into the ends to make them a less straight cut,

if your ends aren't thinned out they'll look dumb also if you buy real ones they are super expensive and if you don't buy real ones they look fake. Also it's hard to put in the first time also make sure you do it right because if they fall out you will look stupid. Don't put in just 1 extention on each side that looks dumb I see people do it all the time and it bothers me.

Id suggest looking for real hair extensions, because that also means that you can dye it if you want.

One important factor, is they will most likely need to be cut. it looks awful when someone doesnt fit their extensions to their hair. Ofttimes, it will end up having really flat ends and no layers, so it'll look really strange. You'll probably need to layer your extensions, and cut into the ends to make them a less straight cut,

I've NEVER seen someone layer their extensions.

• 2 months later...