gabbitheawesome Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 WHO's your favorite? and before you start.... batman and iron man. okaay....GO!
PurpleKitty Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 hahaha xD does Domo and Gloomy bear count? ^vv^
Guest Phoebe. ;3 Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 It used to be Captain America, until I realised he looked exactly like my Maths teacher.
Panty Raid Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 i just wanted to say.... I HATE BATMAN! KILL HIM! that is all.
Monster The Zombie Bunny Posted June 24, 2012 Posted June 24, 2012 i would say Daredevil xD hes blind and still can kick ass ^-^
GothicFreakazoid Posted June 29, 2012 Posted June 29, 2012 Idk if they count as superheroes but The Doctor from Doctor Who and Sam, Dean, and Castiel from Supernatural. I think they should count, they all saved the world numereous times
EvilActivity Posted July 31, 2012 Posted July 31, 2012 Eric draven from The Crow. Best looking...Best back story, best soundtrack, best looking.... best looking.... okay I don't have anything else....
Silky-Potato Posted July 31, 2012 Posted July 31, 2012 I'd probably say Rorschach but I don't know if he'd really class as a superhero... He's awesome either way.
gabbitheawesome Posted August 1, 2012 Author Posted August 1, 2012 ash from pokemon should count...and BATMAN OVERPOWERS ALL!!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now