PurpleKitty Posted June 23, 2012 Posted June 23, 2012 Don't you hate it when you buy a product and it lies?!!! like when you buy something and it says it works but it don't?? Like flexiable ruler or pencil, they are not supposed to break but when you bend them they break!!!! or the pernmanet texta that is not pernmant!! or well I think you may have got the idea lolz
PurpleKitty Posted June 25, 2012 Author Posted June 25, 2012 hahaha thanks I couldnt think of any examples... like when I was going to post it I had heaps of examples but when I typed it up had mental blank xD Haha I know aye?!!! oh another false advertisement is wendys!!!! the shake'n'dog!!! they advertise a shaking dog and a smoothie but you dont get a dog xD
InkblotDuchess Posted June 29, 2012 Posted June 29, 2012 like the boxton organizer!!!!!!!! I got one and it broke
PurpleKitty Posted June 30, 2012 Author Posted June 30, 2012 Yeah!!! or like you buy a hair dye and it says it is a certain colour but its not >.>
~RoAn~ Posted June 30, 2012 Posted June 30, 2012 Yeah!!! or like you buy a hair dye and it says it is a certain colour but its not >.> yeah that happened to me a lot -.-
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 putting ur ass on a freezing cold toilet seat wen its sooo cold >.<
PurpleKitty Posted July 5, 2012 Author Posted July 5, 2012 haha yeah that shucks >.< or getting out of bed and its freezing!!!!
XxKiNgKaNgxX Posted January 22, 2025 Posted January 22, 2025 YAAAAAAAAAAA shit b a pain in the ass >:3
Ur_l0calEmo Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 bro fr also when you buy a certain shirt and the size is wrong or the logo is like... no
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now