Ben gets Serious -__-

Benjamin.Bespoke

do you like it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you like it?

• no
    • yes

ohhh everyones being all deep and interesting and not normal!

just for the record. nothing is ordinary. kay?

secondly, i know its all relative, but jeeeez, youre all really young (including me) and you just need to get over it. sure, you'll fall in love with someone, and theyre amazing, your whole world, then suddenly they dissapear and slip between your grasp and you feel like your lost, and ooohh deary i want the world to end i cant take it anymore im really going to die without them.

in time, you'll get over them. maybe these experiences will scar you, but scars fade and who cares? every single person is completely fucked up anyway, theres no way of escaping that, you just gotta deal with it.

yes love exists. just because it exists, doesnt mean its perfect, nothing in this world is perfect, and thats another thing you got to come to terms with.

i know its hard, but try and be happy more often. being constantly unhappy is just a waste of time and energy. it also makes everyone else unhappy and irritated. if you say you cant? youre obviously not trying hard enough.

suck it up bitchez.

oh and another thing, there is nothing wrong with being unhappy, so it doesnt make you a freak or anything. everyone gets unhappy, nothing spectacular about that, just human nature.

anddd.... i have just been ranting because of all the threads. i will most likely have contradicted myself in a number of ways, blah blah spelling blah blah blah.

ima go dance now.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh everyones being all deep and interesting and not normal!

just for the record. nothing is ordinary. kay?

secondly' date=' i know its all relative, but jeeeez, youre all really young (including me) and you just need to get over it. sure, you'll fall in love with someone, and theyre amazing, your whole world, then suddenly they dissapear and slip between your grasp and you feel like your lost, and ooohh deary i want the world to end i cant take it anymore im really going to die without them.

in time, you'll get over them. maybe these experiences will scar you, but scars fade and who cares? every single person is completely fucked up anyway, theres no way of escaping that, you just gotta deal with it.

yes love exists. just because it exists, doesnt mean its perfect, nothing in this world is perfect, and thats another thing you got to come to terms with.

i know its hard, but try and be happy more often. being constantly unhappy is just a waste of time and energy. it also makes everyone else unhappy and irritated. if you say you cant? youre obviously not trying hard enough.

suck it up bitchez.

oh and another thing, there is nothing wrong with being unhappy, so it doesnt make you a freak or anything. everyone gets unhappy, nothing spectacular about that, just human nature.

anddd.... i have just been ranting because of all the threads. i will most likely have contradicted myself in a number of ways, blah blah spelling blah blah blah.

ima go dance now.

[/quote']

Wise beyond your years. And, who's depressed or unhappy?

I'm just sit back and laugh...

Guest x II cL4Rk II x

because at one point you just have to

sit back and let the lulz stop.

no one likes lulz as much as me, but

I too need a break...it can't all be fun and

games. the lulz have to stop at one point.

ps. you put a bannana in your ear? that makes you happiehfaice :3

you're teh bannana king!!!

all hail teh bannana king!!!

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i LOVE the name of this thread :P

benny you couldn't be serious even if your life depended on it! lolz!

haha freakin "ben gets to ACT serious" is a better thread name dude

peace out BennyBoy ☮

exactly! and dont call me benny -__- or i'll whup yo' ass boi. *swings nunchucks*

yeah it was raaankk. i think whats worse is that everyone wanted to see it and kept walking into the corridor in mobs, looking and pointing, going eeeew and holding their nose before walking out again.

how stupid can you get? pshhhh. some people. if they want to see a poo, they should use a toilet.

Guest x II cL4Rk II x

look: this is bens srs face :P

srs face

is srs.

but it's ironic no?

you said to be more insane...ish.

yet the title enduces more seriousnes.

it's increadibly ironic :P