CDs?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phoebe. ;3

I have my dads giant collection, which includes Muse, Pulp, Foo Fighters and somehow ADTR are in there. ._.

I have... Maybe 20? :D Better for me.

When our band CD comes out, I'm scared that not many will buy for this reason

Maybe u cud try doin sumfin different wiv the CD...sign it, maybe u cud even put a extra disk in it wiv footage of ur band...

Ppl might buy it if u change it a bit n make it different than other CDs to make urs stand out c:

Yeah, I know what you mean.

A lot of people still buy CD's because they can take them into cars, blast them at home, or just for the fact of having a CD.

Of course I'm going to be selling on iTunes and our site, but I don't want to waste money on CD's if people won't buy.

We were thinking of adding an exclusive poster though. That could help

I have my dads giant collection, which includes Muse, Pulp, Foo Fighters and somehow ADTR are in there. ._.

Awesome lol. Great bands. I personally have some rise against, green day, the birthday massacre, and a few others.

I actually prefers vinyl the most out of cd's or mp3's lol

Edited by Batsman

I want to start a band too but I couldn't get any instrument players...

Anyway, I have five Linkin Park cds, one BOTDF cd, one Escape The Fate cd, two Usher cds, one Plus One cd, one Death Cab For Cutie cd, and one Adam Lambert cd. I also have a cd with various rock/metal artists. ;")

Gabb, it's okay. Why don't you start your own for now? Like, learn how to play guitar. If you can manage to write guitar and vocals, it won't be hard finding people to help you with the rest. Myself, I'm in three or four bands ATM

And Chels, Lawl. Just Lawl. You can always draw logos. Like, LOL

My new drummer, he wants our logo to be a glowing bunny (Band name: RadioActive Homicide) And I was like. Bro. Rave bunny! Lawl

I love buying CD's for all of the bands that I love. I have every Metallica CD, Every Pantera CD, most of AC/DC, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, U2, Backstreet boys (NO LAUGHING it was from when I was a kid) Slipknot, ADTR and BVB