XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted June 30, 2012 Posted June 30, 2012 Lol wat pjs do u hav? Any weird patterns? Cute animal prints? Sexy pjs? lol
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted June 30, 2012 Author Posted June 30, 2012 Haha lols...i tend to do that wen I dont want to get out of them cuz it cold... I like my cute nighties that r tiga n eeore c:
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 4, 2012 Author Posted July 4, 2012 LOVE HEARTS stupid high skool musical ones >.> STARS SPONGEBOB RANDOM SWEET DREAMS STUFF eh
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 7, 2012 Author Posted July 7, 2012 oh n ones that hav owls on the c:
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 7, 2012 Author Posted July 7, 2012 Haha but half wer from wen I was like 12 thou :3
Amz Posted July 27, 2012 Posted July 27, 2012 Hmm My pajamas as of today consists of a shirt that says: I <3 You, but I've chosen Trance And a pair of blue plush pants with sheep. LOL this is what I get for forgetting to wash my pants >.<
~RoAn~ Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 some of my pajamas are just old shirts I don't use.. but I love using oversized shirts some of them are from my brother, I have one that is at least 3 times larger than my size XP
gabbitheawesome Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 i just sleep in clotthes...nothing special but i do have a pair of oversized footie pjs with pandas all over it
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 29, 2012 Author Posted July 29, 2012 wen im lazy or its too cold to change into pjs i sleep in clothes xD
Amz Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 I remember traveling to a gig overnight, I slept in a pair of skinnies BRO THAT SHIT HURT
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 30, 2012 Author Posted July 30, 2012 haha sleeping with belts on isnt a good idea :/
NotYourAverageBitch Posted July 30, 2012 Posted July 30, 2012 Boxers and TankTop Cuz im just awesome like that.
Amz Posted August 7, 2012 Posted August 7, 2012 haha sleeping with belts on isnt a good idea :/ I KNOW D; You know me, wearing like. A billion belts at a time
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 haha yeahz mine dig into me n wen i wake up my hips n stuff hurt >.<
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now