He says

I'm kind if confused,my friend introduced me to this guy I knew was gay,(there is absolutely nothing wrong with that)we started talking and and he started showing interest....well we kissed a few times and dated,but the while time he still made comments about how "I'm gay,and even I wouldn't tap that",idk,I don't mind that he likes guys too,I'm just confused,is he just dating me because I remind him of a guy????or what,I told him he was bi but he told me no,that I was the only girl he felt that way about.....what does that mean?????please,someone who know alot about this topic,help!!!!!!

From what I can see, he's either lying about being gay, he's bisexual, or he's using you for whatever reason - as harsh as that is. :< Get rid of him. I'm sure you can find someone better who would appreciate you as a person.

dump him. im sorry hun, but he's either lying about somthing or using you. i know that was already stated, but it's the only logical answer. i know this girl who's gong through a situation similar to yours. in the end, she was heartbroken because he broke up with her. his reason was that he had to confirm that he was gay.

• 2 weeks later...