know any veird trics?

Guest Moon_Panda

Guest Moon_Panda

if i concentate i can wiggle one ear.

and i can do allsorts of things with my fingers alot of ppl can't.

feel free to add your special talent. like dislokating your shoulder at will or making only your middle toe bend

When I was younger, my brother Brad would handcuff my hands behind my back and I could bring my hands and arms all the way over my head with the cuffs still on. I can't do it anymore because it hurts. I was also able to squeeze my eyes so they bled a little and I can make my face get insanely read. Funny story with that. One time in fourth grade I was showing off my face-reddening trick and I passed out for I don't know how long and when I woke up my nose hurt and a bunch of people, students and teachers, were dancing in the hall and soon after I went out there, they finished. No one told me what was going on even though I asked a bunch of times. I can also do some really other creepy stuff like make myself get goosebumps randomly and sometimes I get premonitions. In fifth grade there were two, right after each other. Katie was drawing a heart for here father and i remember seeing it the day before or so but when I asked here if she had drawn it before, she said he hadn't and then there was a premonition about the pizza party that was happening at the same time as the drawing and I don't really recall what it was of, but I know there was one. Wow, this is a long reply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...