Where is the world heading to?

Amz

Guest Phoebe. ;3

Kids in my school are sniffing glue due to bordeom. Twelve year olds. Indeed, what is the world heading to. -.-

Honestly, it takes a lot for me to imagine this. My cousins are six, seven and nine, and quite frankly, I don't want to imagine them doing the same thing.

Our world is so... Ugh, I don't even want to think of it.

• 3 weeks later...

yeap the world is not very good anymore.... was it ever good? I mean everything is just getting worse and worse as the generations go on... its just wrong cant believe what the world is coming too.... but as chelza said might as well just prepare for the worst

I also want to know how people that don't possess a scintilla of the common sense God gave a goose can function in normal society. You know that one person the one who sees a squirrel on the road with tire tracks through its gut and asks you if you think its dead. "No," you reply. "It lies there and lets cars run over it over and over again."

He takes your sarcastic comment seriously. "Why?" he asks.

You roll your eyes. "'Cause it's like shiatsu massage to them."

Your dumb-as-dirt companion nods sagely. "Oh. I see."

See what? The sign for the nearest Dumbass Convention? -.-'

I know aye Amii!!! I mean my mum she sits on fb ALL FUCKEN DAY!!!!! I mean she is obsessed and I have asked her to get me a councellor, to get money out of my bank (we have a shared account, Im "trying" to save) she gets nothing done cause of small things like fb its stupid

• 4 months later...