New hair color for me? Yes, No, if sooo :) What color?

Ok, so right now my hair is a dark dark brown almost black, I have had my hair blue, purple, red, and even green before! I want to try something new. Maybe some blond in it? Yes, No, Have any Ideas in mind? Check out my pictures and tell me what hair color i should do next! (Posted some pictures of me below hope they are there lol).

Haha like all the comment :D The dark hair with blue is really sounding good, like atlantic blue? Punkycolour? Its like the best darkest blue without being super dark blue :D I might lift up a thin part of my hair, another thin part, so two parts, and blue in the underneath and let it down, so it would be like black and blue everytime i flip my hair :D (picture below)...... kind of like this but darker bluee and not so much blue, and there would be more black on top. :) tell me what you guyz think!!

Blue-hair-highlights.jpg|320|400

Guest xxRisikaxx

I've been green, red, purple and black, black, blonde, black and blonde, black and blue, and ginger, lol I think you should do what I'm doing next, I'm dying my hair like fairy floss, blue and hot pink :3