i don't know what to say...

Well i told my sister i was "bi" and asked her if i should tell mom and is she ok with it...

She just laugh and and said don't be like that i told her i can't help it and im scared of what mom well think of me what should i do? My sister told not to tell her and don't turn that way i still like guy's and im liking girl's as well.... Or should i not tell i need somebody to tell me what to do...

:exclamation::exclamation: :exclamation: :blush::-/

Scared to tell my family

dont worry about it im having the same problem telling my family, i've already told my sister and she said she was cool with it and then she ask my mom what she thinks of bi's and gay people and my mom said she was open minded and all i have to do is get the courage to tell my mom... basicly what im saying is dont be scared i know its scary at first but once you tell them you'll feel better, and your her daughter she'll love you no matter what. my trick to telling people about my sexual orentation is start out in a normal conversation and then get to the topic of gay's, bi's and gay pride if they say something like "oh im open minded" or something in the matter of that they'll be okay with you being bi. but if they dont then it might be best to wait or not tell at all. i hope i helped you, and good luck!

im here if you need anything i'll do my best to help.

• 4 weeks later...