Craziest And Most Wonderful Dream Ever

Ima_Monster

This morning I had n odd dream. All of my dreams are odd, but this one, was wonderfully odd and unexpected. In the sixth grade, I had a female friend named Sabrina and we were the best of friends but she moved at the end of the year. Last night, in my dream, I was at my high school, the one she didn't go to because she moved, and I think I ran into someone and Sabrina saved me from the person yelling at me by taking me out of the school. Apparently, it was the end of the school day, and my bus was leaving. I knew I could catch it, but I didn't want to. I wanted to stay with Sabrina because she didn't take my bus and I hadn't seen her in forever. So we kept walking along and I randomly hugged her a bunch of times, but was worried because I thought she was straight (she acted like a lesbian though, at times in school,) but I kissed her and she kissed back! I hugged her again and she didn't want to let me go! So, I kissed her again. It wasn't a full-dream, I was half-awake, but it was still a great dream.

Have you all ever had any dreams like this, or any other creepy/crazy/wonderful dreams?

I have, all summer. But this one's my favorite

I dreamed about my first day of high school, when I was walking along with my friend Carolyna we found my crush walking in front of us. And when we said hi to him he smiled at me in a cute way :blush: And in one class he asked me out and we just hang out alot of times even outside of school, but one day we were like in my dream version of the docks. When I got there I saw him in a boat alone and was gonna commit suicide for some reason (I guess because no one likes him alot and doesnt feel loved). But I screamed to the top of my lungs saying "I LOVE YOU", when he looked back he jumped out of the boat, swimmed as fast as he can and hugged me tight and said "I love you too, and I promise I will never leave you". And then we started kissing (eventhough he was wet and it was cold, but we didnt care). It was the greates dream I ever have *heart* *heart* *heart*

• 2 weeks later...

Awww i hav alot of thoes dreams like one time i feel asleep in my boyfriends bed cuz we wer relaxing after walking around all day.i dremt we were in this medow and we were running around and he grabbed me by.my waist and held me in the air and twirled around in a circle and we feel asleep. In the grass and we went to a store but it was getting robbed and this guy was gonna shoot meh but he took the bullet for me and i held him in my arms and we.kissed for the first time and he came back <3

awwwz but :sad:

i had a dream half my family was torn to shreads by a polar bear O.o

I will hunt down that polar bear one day...MARK MY WORDS.

I had a dream last night about my upcoming first day at high school :wacko:. Anyways, I walked into the school and saw this girl who had tormented me for all of my middle school/elementary school years. All of the sudden she was acting really nice to me and she offered me to go to her house to dinner. My mom forced me to go. I was wearing a purple tuxedo for some reason -_- and then.... THEY POISONED ME. I woke up before I actually died though...

I will hunt down that polar bear one day...MARK MY WORDS.

I had a dream last night about my upcoming first day at high school :wacko:. Anyways, I walked into the school and saw this girl who had tormented me for all of my middle school/elementary school years. All of the sudden she was acting really nice to me and she offered me to go to her house to dinner. My mom forced me to go. I was wearing a purple tuxedo for some reason -_- and then.... THEY POISONED ME. I woke up before I actually died though...

thats weird O.o

Awww i hav alot of thoes dreams like one time i feel asleep in my boyfriends bed cuz we wer relaxing after walking around all day.i dremt we were in this medow and we were running around and he grabbed me by.my waist and held me in the air and twirled around in a circle and we feel asleep. In the grass and we went to a store but it was getting robbed and this guy was gonna shoot meh but he took the bullet for me and i held him in my arms and we.kissed for the first time and he came back <3

Awwwwww ^.^

i had a dream wen i was at a park...but all u can see is the park...the floor n background was black.

i was in a hogwarts uniform n harry, hermoine n ron wer there. we were all running round away from werewolves plus waving our wands at the dementors sending off our expectro potronus charms...O.o random lol

I have lots of Harry Potter dreams...and Lord of the Rings...and other stuff...