xXwhy?Xx Posted July 19, 2012 Posted July 19, 2012 what stupid things have you done/still doing that you regret ill start: starting self harm
xXwhy?Xx Posted July 19, 2012 Author Posted July 19, 2012 so what things have you done that you regret ??????
M<3 Posted July 19, 2012 Posted July 19, 2012 i kinda regret dating my BF i thought we where perfect and after all the pain he brought and how much i believed he would change he didn't and a 2 year relationship cant be broken with a snap
Guest Posted July 19, 2012 Posted July 19, 2012 I regret a few things... My "rebellious stage" where I did things that got me into a lot of trouble from the police. Took me a few years to calm down and realise. But I can never undo what is done.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted July 26, 2012 Posted July 26, 2012 i havnt really done stupid things, beside the stupid things that r silly lol idk...
PurpleKitty Posted July 26, 2012 Posted July 26, 2012 lolz yeah most of the ones you done are just silly very silly xD
GraveRobber Posted July 26, 2012 Posted July 26, 2012 (edited) I suppose it would get off into a too depression state if explain everything stupid that I've done but some of the ones I regret are... Letting my girlfriend go back home after a fight. Demading my dad take me out of a mental ward. And telling my girlfriend that she wouldn't live up to what she wanted to be that it would only make her worse. Edited July 26, 2012 by GraveRobber
Amz Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 There is quite a few things But do to the fact that I don't want to be sad, I'll only name this Jumping off a roof onto a trampoline into a pool. The pool was only four feet And it wasn't full.
Guest Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 . . . jumping off a tree house onto a tramploine and over the fence... Checkmate!
NotYourAverageBitch Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 i regret......... not getting away from this hell hole when i had the chance. For thinking I could help people who just couldn't be saved. Thats what i regret.
Destry Posted August 5, 2012 Posted August 5, 2012 I regret doing self harm to myself now i can mever erase the scars i caused oh and i regret my life
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now