Corset Piercings?

• 4 months later...

I am far to active to have piercings like that. One flip from parkour and those suckers would rip away from my skin so fast it's not even funny. On top of that, if i'm wearing a tight shirt or something with a see through backing it would look very unattractive to me. Kudos for others who have them, its a cool concept but i would never in a million years. Kind of like huge gadges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am far to active to have piercings like that. One flip from parkour and those suckers would rip away from my skin so fast it's not even funny. On top of that, if i'm wearing a tight shirt or something with a see through backing it would look very unattractive to me. Kudos for others who have them, its a cool concept but i would never in a million years. Kind of like huge gadges.

Omg it's really not this kind of piercing ppl make to have for a longer time D: It is made just for some photo sessions and then removed. Some ppl have it made many times but still it is just for a while o.o

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're onlys supposed to have corset piercings in for a couple of hours and they are usually only done for shoots.

Since they're surface piercings they will grow out in a couple of weeks anyway and it's hard to maintain if you'd want them, also pretty stupid.

Looks hot in shoots though, 

Omg it's really not this kind of piercing ppl make to have for a longer time D: It is made just for some photo sessions and then removed. Some ppl have it made many times but still it is just for a while o.o

And I am too active to stay still for "a little while" I'm a shuffler not a model, I'll leave those pictures to girls who like sitting still.

Most corset piercings are done for photo-shoots, at conventions or for certain events and they just pierce the skin with a ring (which will never heal).

However there are now surface anchors which are compatible with BCR rings which mean that they are more likely to stay in for longer periods of time, and can heal and have the rings and corset ribbon attached and removed without upsetting the piercing. This makes the concept of a slightly more long term 'corset piercing' feasible. 

• 1 month later...

Most corset piercings are done for photo-shoots, at conventions or for certain events and they just pierce the skin with a ring (which will never heal).

However there are now surface anchors which are compatible with BCR rings which mean that they are more likely to stay in for longer periods of time, and can heal and have the rings and corset ribbon attached and removed without upsetting the piercing. This makes the concept of a slightly more long term 'corset piercing' feasible. 

I'm thinking about making it with microdermals... Do u know where can I get these rings? *-*

You're onlys supposed to have corset piercings in for a couple of hours and they are usually only done for shoots.

Since they're surface piercings they will grow out in a couple of weeks anyway and it's hard to maintain if you'd want them, also pretty stupid.

Looks hot in shoots though, 

I was unaware that they grow out within a couple hours.