Cosplay?

I don't cosplay myself, but I want to as soon as I get the money for some costumes. I wantnto do Rem and Misa from Death Note, and even tho these are male characters, Death the Kid and Stein from Soul Eater( tho I'd probably look terrible as them lol)

I want to do more too, like Asa Shigure from Shuffle, and Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad. Anyone else into cosplay?

I have a few friends who are super into cosplay and are so good at it. They go all out and make their own costumes and props and everything. They've cosplayed Hulkling & Wiccan from Young Avengers, Miss Martian and Damian Wayne from Batman, and Zack Fair and Cloud Strife from the Final Fantasy games. Now here's some pictures

fLsCm.jpg?1

0e94j.jpg?1

4DFy0.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few friends who are super into cosplay and are so good at it. They go all out and make their own costumes and props and everything. They've cosplayed Hulkling & Wiccan from Young Avengers, Miss Martian and Damian Wayne from Batman, and Zack Fair and Cloud Strife from the Final Fantasy games. Now here's some pictures

fLsCm.jpg?1

0e94j.jpg?1

4DFy0.jpg?1

HolyShit. That's fucking amazing

• 2 weeks later...

So this is the first draft for the makeup for my Beast cosplay (from kuroshitsuji/black butler)

it needs a bit of tweaking but I'm happy with it so far. Oh yeah and Im wearing a wigggg :33

criticism would be nice :3 obviously I'll take my piercings out for the convention heh

holy shit…that's AMAZING :D