VersaEmenge

InMe

Escape The Fate

Falling In Reverse

Papa Roach

Tenacious D

Enter Shikari

:D You should like some of these... I hope :P

Death Metal - suicide silence, chelsea grin. Post-hardcore - her bright skies, a skylit drive, before their eyes, blessthefall, we caught the castle, in fear and faith, hopes die last, gwen stacy, my ticket home, make me famous, underoath, eyes set to kill, asking alexandria, oceans ate alaska, . metalcore - killswitch engage, in this moment, saving joshua, upon this dawning, flyleaf, fireflight. Punk - Chunk! no, captain chunk!, the maddigans, tonight alive, paramore, kids in the making, radio feelings, courage my love, just surrender, we are the in crowd, city light dreams, city sleeps, hey monday, highways, june divided, renfue, relient k, we the kings, new found glory, blink 182, rufio, next stop atlanta... those are some I know hope it can help

Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying, Cancer Bats, Emmure, Bleeding Through, August Burns Red, The Acacia Strain, Winds Of Plague, Suicide Silence, The Ghost Inside, Motionless In White, William Control, Senses Fail, Leathermouth, Brand New, Say Anything, Funeral For A Friend, Gallows, The Cure....

A little bit of everything :)

Sunset Swish, SuG, Nirvana, Def Leppard, Blink -182, Imagine Dragons, Third Eye Blind, Band of Skulls, Of Monsters and Men, The Black Keys, Cage The Elephant, Celtic Frost, Corrosion of Conformity, Maximum the Hormone, ON/OFF, Middle Class Rut, 311, Theory of a Deadman, The Offspring, Sublime, Puddle of Mudd, No Doubt, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Bowling for Soup, Disturbed, Godsmack, and Sully Erna(his solo stuff is amazing!)

Edited by FallenAngel:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Falling Friends

Parkway Drive

Shinedown

Heart In Hand

The First To Fall

Architects

Suicide Silence

Bury Tomorrow

Nine Inch Nails

The Misfits