whats the best semi-perment hair dye for "unnatural " hair colors

Guest My Bloody Valentine

Get a perm dye. It'll be hard to find one that lasts that long and eventually fades away.

The first time I dyed my hair, I used Splat. I bleached the bottom half of my hair (and sadly, the tips of my ears because I was ignorant and let someone else do it that wasn't experienced)

And used the red. It lasted for a great while.

So, I recommend Splat.

I've tried out a few different temporary hair dyes, but my favourite one so far has to be Adore Hair-Dye, being that not only does it leave your hair feeling relatively nourished, it also stays vibrant for the longest amount of time and they have the most luscious shades of blue/turquoise

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried out a few different temporary hair dyes, but my favourite one so far has to be Adore Hair-Dye, being that not only does it leave your hair feeling relatively nourished, it also stays vibrant for the longest amount of time and they have the most luscious shades of blue/turquoise

I have heard of that stuff before and yes it does work really well i have seen reviews about it and my cousin has used it once before and it comes out really nice and her hair doesnt feel dead like when you straighten your hair t the part you have dyed it doesnt feel like a barbie dolls hair

D:

Why did I not come to YOU for hair dye, Nini?

Where do you get it at?

because you're a big silly :P

You can find a lot of the colours on this site http://www.ikickshins.net/dye.php

This site has a review of the hairdye, and information on what it contains etc http://www.astralmoon.co.uk/gbu0-catshow/adorehairdye.html?gclid=CLvartObkbICFaTJtAod-3QA9Q