Sex ed is lacking.

EvilActivity

*shakes head disapprovingly*

This is probably the one time Evil is putting out her own insecurities just like everyone else and people are just biting her head of and sending hate mail that she's a sex freak... >.>'

At least she's not talking about hating her family, crying about lack of friends or questioning why the fuck she was even born. It's refreshing to see something thats not covered by 50 other people.

You're completely missing the point. She's complaining about female masturbation LOL. To be honest, these days, it's hard not to know about female masturbation.

She's complaining about female masturbation? I only read that she wasn't aware of the possibilities and /normality of female ejaculation, well not normality but the uhh okayness?

Needless to say I kind of skipped over most of the comments because it's late/early and I'm waiting for my food to cook so I may have missed a few major points.

Interesting topic indeed, and I agree they didn't really educate anyone in our school on female ejaculation, but they also didn't dwell on male ejaculation much either.

I didn't learn much in sex ed at all, infact I realised how awful the educational system was and so took it upon myself to learn the things that they were lacking. Why didn't you look it up as soon as it happened? I would've just googled that shit. and it's kinky and strange because not every single woman can 'squirt' as easily as some, so it's unusual and somewhat sought-after.

I resent that people got pissed about her talking about her sex life as this is the gender and sexuality forum and she's talking about bodily functions that can concern some and could be useful information to various people. She didn't list every detail of her sexual ventures.

In future, your body does something weird? google it or go ask a medical professional instead of sitting about pondering/blaming others for your lack of knowledge. You don't learn much if you don't ask questions

Also, the reason they have sex education is to tell how reproduction works. It's not there to teach kids like how to have sex or all the things that could occur during.

The reason they talk about male ejaculation is because its essential to making another human being, where as its female counterpart does not.

• 2 weeks later...

You realise you're telling people to leave it alone while bring it up again? No one had made a comment to this since July 29, and that usually means no one would have. Don't bring back subjects you want gone. :| And I'm not trolling you, so don't respond and say I am.

isn't sexuality different from sex? O.o

UGHHH all I can say is I'm sorry for what I said. I guess some people didn't like it. I just had to express my opinion. I'm sorry that I guess I didn't make sense... This goes out to everyone who gave me -3 reputation. I don't expect it to go up but I'm sorry I don't make sense... -.-
  • Downvote 1

UGHHH all I can say is I'm sorry for what I said. I guess some people didn't like it. I just had to express my opinion. I'm sorry that I guess I didn't make sense... This goes out to everyone who gave me -3 reputation. I don't expect it to go up but I'm sorry I don't make sense... -.-

ok... just a little thing... that doesn't answer my fucking question -_- i dont care about your rep! ._.

but come on getting -4 on a post is really funny. just not for you.

Make that a -4.

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

Guest DelTFH

Wearing a rage face shirt deserves to get all the down votes it can get.

Edited by DelTFH

Guest Succubus

Will you guys just leave it alone and quit being so rude? Seriously. My opinion is that she has every right to post things about this considering this forum is about Gender and Sexuality. Key word here guys, "SEXUALITY". I don't want anyone trolling on me here because this is just my opinion...

In all reality my replies and a majority of everyone else's haven't been completely about the post itself. Let me give you a taste, "And you include this little nugget of idiocy?"

Simply replying to people in such a manner, as if everyone here is idiots, is what gets everyone "so rude". I haven't seen one response with a decent level of maturity. Talking down to everyone doesn't get somebody far on a forum, or anywhere.

You get what you give.

You're right in the fact she can post here, and I guess it would be the right section to do so. I don't see why everyone jumped on you harshly to be honest. But Mickey did have a point, the thread was dead and now it lives even if I want it dead by fire.

If you had sex education at school I’m sure you were taught about male ejaculation. But I’d be willing to bet that no-body even mentioned female ejaculation to you.

When I first had sex I was surprised when I gushed clear liquid which made me feel amazing. My boyfriend was disgusted and thought I had wet myself. His horror affected me and made me think there was something wrong with me.

I have to say the majority of men that I have slept with thought it was cool and we happy to find what worked for me and made it happen.

Some though, were disturbed or disgusted by it. They felt it was weird or wrong. I guess their 2ml ejaculation seemed puny in comparison. They were squeamish about the mess and they also thought it was urine – which I can state categorically it isn’t.

It wasn’t until I was 23 and read an article in a magazine about Tantric sex and found that people paid money to learn how to do this, that I discovered that it was perfectly normal and even desirable.

What I want to know is why are we so embarrassed about women’s sexual pleasure that this is just completely ignored during sex education?

Why is it seen as something weird and kinky? Just to have known about it would have saved me a lot of anxiety and problems with my confidence and self image.

My wish is that we can ‘normalise’ this so that female ejaculation is seen as the normal functioning of women’s bodies and not some weird add-on; that we can deal with the fact that women can and do enjoy sex and that women are able to talk about their ejaculation as comfortably as they do other aspects of sex.

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE STOOPID AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU

• Downvote 3