Amz Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 I have a slinky. It's a rainbow one. I can fit it over my head and there is still room. IT'S HUGE Slinkies are like some people xDDD They're pointless, yet entertaining to watch when you push them down the stairs.
PurpleKitty Posted July 30, 2012 Posted July 30, 2012 whaaaaaaa I used to have one!! xD it would always get tangled though :/
gabbitheawesome Posted July 31, 2012 Posted July 31, 2012 I GOT A NEW ONE..its purple now i have...uhmmm...10? XDD
gabbitheawesome Posted August 1, 2012 Posted August 1, 2012 -gives you one of my slinkies- i dont even know why i have so many...
Dead*Pixel Posted August 1, 2012 Posted August 1, 2012 Slinkies are awesome!! I had lots of them and I have a tiny one that fits like a ring xD.
Amz Posted August 3, 2012 Author Posted August 3, 2012 I freaking LOVE slinkies. ALthough I think mine is a bit too big ;D
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 6, 2012 Posted August 6, 2012 i hate it wen they get tangled >.<
Amz Posted August 7, 2012 Author Posted August 7, 2012 So do I! MY LITTLE COUSINS THOSE WHORES TANGLED MINE D;
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now