long or short hair

Well on guys, I prefer longer hair....Umm....Anyone seen Drake (Drakelawl) ? I like hair like his. I also like the whole blonde spiked look, like Bryan "Monte" Money from Escape the fate. And for me personally, I'm letting my hair grow out again so i can tease the top and then let the bottom do whatever. Man, I have to use a LOT of hair spray. And of course there's the whole issue with hair dye...

• 3 weeks later...

aha im not a girl but im bi so im posting :D

I like guys with medium hair.. probably no shorter than mine unless they have a good style going on that could be cool when the hair grows a bit. But also guys that have long long hair arent that hot. it has to be longer than mine but not past the mouth at the front, and at the back i like either medium-short or long enough to get some spikeyness going on

Guest crimson-cloverXxX

i agree 100% with cameron. just longer than my fringe, but not too long :blush:

and girls... well for scene girls long hair is the sex and for emo girls short hair is the sexx :blush:

i cant wait till my hair grows back :( im stupid and got pissed off so i shaved it off >.> its growing back..buuut it isnt vary fun..i cant hide behind it no more :(...well..its eather let it grow back...or get a mohawk....lol....i just want a mohawk for prom...cuz...then i'll look different then everyone else there and i think it would be funny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well on guys' date=' I prefer longer hair....Umm....Anyone seen Drake (Drakelawl) ? I like hair like his. I also like the whole blonde spiked look, like Bryan "Monte" Money from Escape the fate. And for me personally, I'm letting my hair grow out again so i can tease the top and then let the bottom do whatever. Man, I have to use a LOT of hair spray. And of course there's the whole issue with hair dye...

[/quote'] i agree with jacquie.

• 2 months later...