Childish still?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is this part of me that is still 5 years old not just because I'm autistic either. This part of me is the one that suggests that we get an alpaca as a pet (simply because they are the perfect height for hugging - i have secretly tried this at our schools farm). Its the five year old within that made me buy the flannel pjs with bunnies and baby deer all over them (even if they are designer) It is her that causes me to still be attracted by color and pretty patterns and which inspires my jewelery designs. She causes me to laugh for no reason, chase cats in the street and clumsily fall over things that are nowhere near my path. She is delighted at the bunnies that live in our street and doesn't mind waking up early on a Saturday if it means watching cartoons and could eat lollies for breakfast lunch and tea.

Of course. There is no person in the world that can honestly say that they haven't done something childish in at least 48 hours. If they do. They're lying to you. Snow, that one was for you.

My childish part, is that I still collect trillions of stuffed animals. I still make Daisy Chains and wear them like I'm a fairy princess. I dance around like a lunatic. I still throw a fit when told to clean my room. I will cry my ass off when I feel fit to. I believe in the boogey monster (aka my mom) I still get comfort from stroking the fur of a small animal. I still believe in the tooth fairy (jk) and there really is a palace made of candy on a cloud. <------ Do I Make Myself Clear XD

Btw. I totally had a pet unicorn like 3 months ago.

♥x♥x♥