Help with eyeliner please

Well if u want to put it on more accurately...n to hav it much darker go for a liquid eyeliner.

I used to use a pencil one but always had the trouble of it breaking wen I sharpened it...

Liquid eyeliner is much better if u want a clean n darker look. Plus if u want to do some little pics near the corner of ur eyes then liquid eyeliner is best too xD

Liquid can be difficult to put on sometimes, and it depends on the brand you get. But for the most part, as everyone else said, it works pretty well. Gel works alright if you have the right kind of brush. I use a lot of MAC so... I don't really have problems with colour haha.

And try not to sharpen your pencil too much, that helps the tip not to break. Coupled with not pressing hard ofc haha.

I use pencil and liquid. Mostly pencil. I don't really use gel.

I use pencil liner only for my waterline, and hardly ever sharpen it, so that's honestly not a problem for me. but if you're really haveing a problem you can use eyeshadow, yeps, eyeshadow works just as well as any kind of eyeliner, just make sure you have a good primer so that it doesn't smudge. You can also use eyeshadow on your water line, which I know sounds wierd because you might get it in your eye, but if you do it right, it doesn't so uh yeps :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...